Welcome to Hebe Cottage
Hebe Cottage is a charming Grade II listed holiday cottage located at the heart of the Georgian coastal town of Wells-next-the-Sea in North Norfolk.
Wells is famous for its beautiful pine fringed beach with colourful beach huts and is located within an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. The area is a haven for birdwatchers and those that love the outdoors under the ‘big skies’ of Norfolk.
The cottage is only 420 metres from The Quay where children enjoy ‘gillying’ for shore crabs and award winning fish and chip shops can be found.
En-route to the Quay along Staithe Street are an array of independent shops including a local bakery, butcher and fish shop as well as boutiques and numerous cafes and restaurants.
A mile along the beach road from the Quay, you’ll find the stunning beach, accessible via the sea wall walk, car or miniature railway.
The cottage is equipped to a high standard to ensure a comfortable stay, accommodating 4 people.
At a glance:
- Within walking distance of beach, shops and restaurants
- Secluded west facing courtyard garden
- Sleeps 4; 1 king size bedroom, 1 twin bedroom
- Open plan living area
- Located in an ‘Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty’
- Birdwatching, walking and cycle routes
- Holkham Hall 1.5 miles away
- Well equipped and comfortable